11.30.2017

Wooden Nativity Set

Yall.
I don't know if I've shared this before, but a couple of years ago I started tooling around with one of my dad's machines. He let me borrow it for a while...by borrow I mean I still have it.
I have had so much fun creating things with it. 
I go through spurts where I have all of these ideas, get a few done and then I go on a hiatus.
Hopefully I'm not the only one like that.

One of my favorite things that I have created is a Wooden Nativity set.
And it is a favorite of others as well.
 Not a lot of people know about them yet and I've never done a vendor booth or art show of any sort- it is all by word of mouth and random searches on Etsy to find it.

I am super happy to share these with people when they ask.
I think they make a great gift and it is fun to see what others choose to do with their set.

I don't try to promote any of the stuff I make too much because I enjoy doing it just for fun and am not looking to become super busy with making things, but if you ever have an idea send it my way and I'll try to create it for you. Try is the key word.








No comments: