4.14.2013

Georgia Aquarium

Let me just say M was in heaven.
She was basically skipping/jumping/running as we walked in the doors.


This started out as a trip to the Children's Museum of Atlanta,
but sometimes I'm not very good at reading the fine print
and our tickets were not good the week of spring break...
So, instead of driving all the way back home we
decided to take our 'free' trip to the Children's Museum into
spending $80 bucks to go to the Georgia Aquarium.
I tell you what...
they better be taking dang good care of all of those
animals.  That's all I can say.

The trip was well worth it though.
Everything was 'fish' or 'what's that'.



This means hold me of course.
Little one doesn't even ask.
Just puts her arms up.



The girl can be a little skiddish,
but she surprised us by walking right up to the tanks and
leaning against it. 




She did a lot of pointing!




The aquarium was stinking crowded like it always is and
I hate crowds, so we breezed right through
the little stuff.  Luckily M doesn't notice these things yet.


I'm not sure she had a favorite part,
but she definitely loved the pengiun, otters, and seals.
I think because they played and interacted with her.
We will probably try the Chattanooga Aquarium next,
maybe take a little weekend trip sometime.

No comments: